1300 529 529
Carter Capner Law has specialist expertise in conducting aviation personal injury claims for injury and (including fatal injuries) relating to:
- Airline (Qantas, Jetstar, Virgin Blue and all other Australian and overseas carriers) accidents including in-flight incidents;
- Light aircraft accidents and aviation accidents throughout Australia and overseas (including Lockhart River; Airlines PNG - Kokoda) private, commercial and charter operations;
- Recreational aircraft (helicopter flights, balloon flights and joy rides) and aviation accidents;
- Aircraft manufacture, including airbus;
- Defective aircraft components (flight systems, engines, propellers, control surfaces, on-board computers, GPS, GPWS, ADIRU etc) and their manufacturers, including Northrop-Grumman;
- Airport injuries - embarking, in-intransit, disembarking. Passenger family aviation nervous shock claims.
Aviation is of critical importance to Australia and Carter Capner has special expertise to service most sections of this key industry.
Peter Carter is a GA pilot with more than 20 years experience and a light aircraft owner. He has conducted major transactions for small airlines and aircraft owners and has successfully represented owners, hirers and operators in general aviation and air carriage litigation.
Carter Capner can expertly protect your rights before CASA or the ATSB and can guide you through information and document disclosure, formal investigations, employee interviews, voluntary undertakings and show cause responses.
Our litigation experience is ideally suited to representation in the Administrative Appeals Tribunal and in state and federal courts.