Carter Capner Law "REFER A FRIEND" PROMOTION!
Terms & Conditions
1. Carter Capner Law ("CCL") staff and staff of associated entities are ineligible. Referrals from real estate agents are ineligible unless reward disclosed in PAMDA form 27c. 2. Any other person 18 years or over or who attains the age of 18 years during the Promotion period is an "eligible entrant".
3. Clients or matters referred but not accepted by CCL in its absolute discretion are ineligible. 4. Referrals of existing clients or potential clients previously referred are ineligible. 5. Referrer's identity must be specified at or before time of person's enquiry. 6. Referral's not acknowledged by authorized CCL personnel at or before time of enquiry or referral are ineligible. 7. Personal injury claim referrals ineligible where payment prohibited by law. 8. Not valid in association with any other CCL promotion or discount offered to referred person. 9. Any other referral of legal work to CCL by an eligible entrant where the referred person and CCL sign an unconditional client agreement during the promotion period, is an "eligible referral".
Number of rewards
10. There is no limit to the number of different eligible referrals that an eligible entrant may make in the promotion period.
Classification of reward
11. CCL will classify each eligible referral depending on its assessment of the value to it of the referral:
- Major transaction - $100.00 reward
- Other transaction - $50.00 reward
12. Such allotment is in CCL's absolute discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. CCL reserves the right, at its sole discretion to disqualify from the Promotion any person it considers to be manipulating or tampering with the entry process or using machine, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods. 14. Prizes are not transferable. 15. CCL's decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. 16. The Promotion is conducted in accordance with the laws of the state of Queensland Australia. 17. CCL reserves the right, at its sole discretion by notice on its website, to cancel, suspend, amend, modify, revoke, extend, or terminate the Promotion, in whole or in part, for any reason, and at any time, without prior notice, after obtaining any permissions required, if any, under Queensland law. 18. CCL assumes no responsibility for lost, delayed, destroyed, misidentified or misdirected referral notifications. Nor does CCL assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical errors, printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, unauthorised human intervention in any part of the Promotion, the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by congestion on the internet or any website, deletions, defects or failures of any telecommunication or computer line or network, fax or computer equipment, software or entries that are late, illegible, incomplete or sent with insufficient postage.