Take the Law blog...
Queensland's most informative law blog on:
Email Your MP Today - Take the Law into
Your Own Hands Project
Politicians respond if they know you feel strongly about an issue. Requesting action from your elected MP is your right in a democratic system.
From this section you can send an email comment to your:
- State MP
- Premier/Prime Minister
- Qld Senators
- Qld House of Representatives
- Qld Premier/Qld Treasurer
- Anthony Albanese - Minister for Transport and Regional Services
- Stirling Hinchliffe - State Minister for Infrastructure and Planning
- Campbell Newman - Premier of Qld
- Neighbourhood Planning
Or, you can:
- Find out who your State MP is
- Find out who your Federal MP is
- Download an electoral enrolment form (QLD & Federal) to complete and post
By e-mailing or writing to your members of parliament you are protecting your individual rights and the rights of future generations. Please feel free to use the letters provided, write your own email or letter, or add additional information to the templates.
Send a letter to the editor
- Want to have your opinions published?
Send a "Letter to the Editor" to your newspaper from our website.
Carter Capner cares about the community it is part of. This is why every year we provide support, funding and services to a number of worthwhile community groups and causes.
Carter Capner supports Foodbank helping Queensland's homeless. To make a donation, please visit: http://www.foodbank.org.au/
1300 529 529
- 123 Charlotte St, Brisbane
- 250 Ipswich Rd, Buranda